Party Package Picnic/Space Hire – Terms & Conditions
- Your party starts and finishes at the times stated on your booking sheet, early arrival more than 15 minutes is not advised
- You have access to the party room 30 min prior to your DINING TIME to add your own touches. No tacks or cellotape on walls please.
- Own food is welcome, ie; birthday cake, platters, with all associated items at your own cost; napkins, sauce, plates for cake etc. NB: We do not have kitchen facilities available to the public. Extra napkins are $3.50 per pack of 10.
- Due to the nature of the business, booking times cannot be delayed.
- Numbers confirmed at the time of your confirmation call is important. Regardless of how many turn up, payment is made on those confirmed numbers. Also if you have extra guests/jumpers turn up, we may be fully booked and unable to accommodate them.
- Once your booked jump time is finished there is no returning to the trampolines.
- Please respect the next booking by vacating the room/Picnic Space on time, quarter to the hour.
- No silly string, party poppers, blowers or food fights.
- 15% of the deposit is retained with any cancellations with over 7 days notice. 100% cancellation fee applies to no shows or less than 7 days notice.
2 Hour Party Package
- Minimum payment made on 8 party goers, accommodating up to 18 persons max.
- Party food is calculated for the party guest only – not intended for spectators or additional jumpers
Jump + Picnic Space Hire
- No minimum for Picnic Space Hire and accommodating seated – 18 max persons, buffet style, 40 max persons –
- Picnic Hire includes; table & Chairs; Host is responsible for ALL other items
Adhering to the above Terms and Conditions helps in the smoother running of your party.