Picnic Area Hire
This option is suited to those that wish to do their own catering and decorating!
If you wish to have us do this for you – please refer to our 2 Hour Party Package.
This is a two step process:
- Check both the availability of our Picnic Area and the available jump spots on our Bookitlive system.
- Then book both your jump spots and Picnic Space time slots and pay!
On the day, seating up to 18 people or 40 standing (buffet style). – you are responsible for all other items.
PICNIC AREA SCHEDULE:
Please arrive 15 minutes before your jump time for check-in and safety briefing – please no earlier than 15 minutes as we are unable to accommodate you. You have access to the Picnic Area during your jump time for a duration of 1.5 Hours vacating the area at a quarter to the hour. EXAMPLE: 11.00am – 12.00pm Jump Time – Picnic Area access -11.15am – 12.45am
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
3.00pm – 5.00pm (After School Jump) – Picnic Area Access 3.00pm-5.15pm
3.00pm – 5.00pm (After School Jump) – Picnic Area Access 5.00pm-5.45pm
11.00am – 12.00pm Jump Time – Picnic Area access -11.15am – 12.45am
1.00pm – 2.00pm Jump Time – Picnic Area access – 1.15am – 2.45pm
3.00 – 4.00pm Jump Time – Picnic Area access -3.15pm – 4.45pm
10.00am – 11am Jump Time – Picnic Area access -10.15am – 11.45am
12.00pm – 1.00pm Jump Time – Picnic Area access -12.15pm – 1.45pm
2.00pm – 3.00pm Picnic Area access – 2.15pm – 4.45pm
Here are our Terms and Conditions for the Picnic Area Hire which may help with some questions you have.
I understand/agree to the Terms and Conditions: By choosing this option I am aware that:
- This payment of $50 is only for booking the Picnic Area. I am also required to book online and pre pay for all attendees jump passes. (This is done in a separate transaction by choosing 1 Hour Jump session, select the required date and time and follow through all the instructions). *(Please check our jump availability before booking the picnic hire as we may not be able to accommodate your number of jumpers).
- This option allows me to bring in outside food and beverages for consumption within the Picnic Area Only. Picnic Area Hire includes: table and chairs (seating up to 18 people) – host is responsible for ALL other items. NB: We do not have kitchen facilities available to the public.
- My attendees will need to be at the venue for check in 15 minutes prior to their jump session that starts on the hour for a period of 60 minutes. (Please don’t arrive any earlier than 15 minutes as we are unable to accommodate you till then.)
- Once your booked jump time is finished there is to be no returning to the trampolines. Due to the nature of the business, booking times cannot be delayed.
- Access to the Picnic Area will be from a quarter past the hour for a period of 1.5 hours. Please respect the next booking by vacating the Picnic Area a quarter to the hour. E.g. 11.15am – 12.45pm.
- Your numbers confirmed at the time of your online booking is important. Regardless of how many turn up, payment is made on those confirmed numbers. (Also if you have extra guests/jumpers turn up, we may be fully booked and unable to accommodate them).
- You are welcome to bring your own decorations – please no Silly String, party poppers, blowers or food fights. No tacks or cellotape on the walls please.
Picnic Space Hire Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
You may reschedule your Picnic Space Hire up to 3 days prior to it, however 15% of Picnic Space Hire Fee is retained for less than 3 days notice.
- 15% of Picnic Space Hire Fee is retained with any cancellations over 3 days notice.
- 100% cancellation fee applies to no shows or less than 3 days notice.
* Please note that the 1 Hour Jump Session bookings you make in addition to the Picnic Space Hire differs to the above conditions, please see following.
Jump Sessions Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
MegaBounce runs on a capacity basis and we reserve your space when a booking is made therefore, all payments made are non-refundable. We are happy to reschedule your booking or provide you with a voucher, provided 24 hours’ notice is given.”
If you have further concerns about this please contact us.
(06) 757 8276 or email to email@example.com