Looking to host the most fun-filled birthday party of the year!
Let the MegaBounce team take care of everything for you!
Mega Party PackageMost Popular
$ 27.00Per PersonMicro Jumpers (110cm and under) $22.00 Per Person
- 1 Hour Jump Session
- Party Food and Drink
- Gift for birthday child
- Take home MegaBounce Cup for all guests!
- Full cleanup provided
- 45 Minutes in the Party Room
- *Minimum of 8 guests
- We ask that you please keep your numbers including non-paying guests to the capacity of the room and allocated area of 25 Max.
- To book click here!
Picnic Space Hire
$ 50.00Does not include Jump Passes
- Bring your own food, beverages and required dining items
- Table and Chairs provided
- *Jump passes are additional
- *No minimum guests
- Our Picnic Area comfortably holds 20 people including standing room – we ask that you please keep your numbers including non-paying guests to the capacity of the area. Our Cafe space is not available for overflow from the Picnic area.
Current Food Menu: Chicken nuggets and hot chips with a selection of sauces. Popcorn, 100 & 1000’s biscuit, Jet Plane Lolly, Cadbury Flake Bar.
Drink: Cordial and Water
*NB: Food menu is subject to change.
PARTY SCHEDULE (Mega Party Package):
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
3.00pm – 5.15pm (After School Jump) Dine 4.30-5.15pm
9.45am – 11.45am
11.45am – 1.45pm
1.45pm – 3.45pm
9.45am – 11.45am
11.45am – 1.45pm
1.45pm – 3.45pm
For enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us (06) 757 8276!!
You and your guests will be welcomed by our friendly party host who is dedicated to take you on your Mega Party experience to ensure that everyone has an awesome time.
Our parties begin with your host greeting you at your own check-in point. Our Bounce sessions always start with a safety briefing, so please ensure your guests are here at the time stated on your booking confirmation.
Following the safety briefing, you will enjoy one hour of trampoline fun for birthday celebrations. After the hour of epic jumping fun, you and your guests will be taken to your very own party area for refreshments. Please note our packages are designed as a refreshment and not a meal. Added extras are available for those hungry kids.
Parents can choose to join in the jumping fun or sit back and relax, our café serving great coffee and delicious snacks.
Treat yourself to the ultimate hassle-free, gravity defying birthday blast! Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions below. If you have any questions or get in touch and we would be more than happy to help you.
Parties Frequently Asked Questions
NO Vaccine Certificate Requirements after 5th April 2022.
Please remember if you are sick, stay at home and rest. Let’s all look out for each other.
Q How do I arrange a Mega Party Package at MegaBounce?
- Visit our booking system website – Roller – HERE
- Choose your desired date, Choose Parties – all availability is displayed. Choose your estimated number of party-goers (these will be confirmed on the Wednesday prior to your weekend party).
- A $100 non-refundable deposit will then be required to secure your booking. The full balance is required on the day of the party.
- A confirmation email will be sent from our system – and we will also follow up with an email to acknowledge your booking.
Q When booking a party, will we have to share the bounce arena or party area with anyone else?
You will have your own party room with a dedicated party host/hostess. Half of the fun of the trampoline arena comes from being able to jump across our expanse of trampolines and jumping onto the huge Air Bag, which you wouldn’t get if we gave you your own small section of trampolines so, for this reason, you may be jumping with other members of the general public. However, if having the place to yourself is something you would like, exclusive private hire is available, please contact us for further details.
Q How many guests can I invite to a party?
Our Mega Party Package requires a minimum of 8 guests.
- We ask that you please keep your numbers including non-paying guests to the capacity of the room and allocated area of 25 Max. Please make sure your guest numbers do not exceed this as we are unable to accommodate them in our cafe area.
Picnic Area Hire – there is no minimum requirement. (Please refer to our Picnic Area Hire information and how to book HERE)
Q What times are parties available?
We are open Tues-Sun, weekday parties are available and our weekend sessions are listed above:
Q Have I left it too late to book a party?
We sometimes have spaces for parties available at short notice, even at peak times due to cancellations. Our booking system will show you our availability.
Q Do I have to stay at the party with my child?
The birthday host is required to stay at the party, but other adults are also welcome to stay and enjoy the fun if they want, but this is not mandatory.
Q Can we start the party in the party area?
Because we’ve found that full tummies and bouncing don’t mix, our parties begin on the bounce arena and finish in the party area.
Q Will there be a MegaBounce staff member available to assist me in the party Area’s?
Yes, each party is allocated a party host/hostess so parents can relax and enjoy the party!
Q Do you provide party area set up and clean up for the Mega Party package?
Absolutely! We will set up the party room and clean up afterwards so you can simply go home with the birthday boy or girl!
Q What are the beverages you offer in the party room?
We provide cordial and water jugs for all children’s parties and a selection of soft drinks for adult parties. If you would like something different from this, please contact our event co-ordinator to discuss your requirements.
Q When should I confirm the exact numbers and any extras I require?
Confirmation is required on the Wednesday prior to the Party. A member of staff will give you a call to confirm.
Q Can I bring food to my party?
Yes, you may bring a birthday cake or cupcakes and any additional food you desire. Please note that we do not have any kitchen facilities available to the public.
Q What if more/less children show up on the day of the party?
As stated in the party terms and conditions, the final number of children you pay for and any extras you add on are unfortunately both non-refundable. If more children turn up on the day than you have booked for, it will be dependent on our session and catering availability. Each additional child will be charged the full party package amount (per child) as well as any extras you have requested, which is payable prior to bounce arena access.
Q What if I need to reschedule my party?
You may cancel or reschedule your party up to 7 days prior to it, however, please note:
- 15% of deposit is retained with any cancellations or rescheduling over 7 days notice.
- 100% cancellation fee applies to no shows or less than 7 days notice.